||Easy Lemon Pudding
This is so easy to make and has a nice sweet, lemony flavor.
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 5 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 egg yolks
- On med-hi heat, bring sugar and water to a boil.
- Mix cornstarch, lemon juice and lemon extract.
- Stir into boiling mixture.
- Beat the egg yolks and stir about 1/4 cup of the hot mixture into them.
- Quickly stir this into the hot mix.
- Spoon into dessert cups.
- If you prefer you can put the mix into a baked pie shell, and cover with meringue.