||Fettuccini with Lemon garlic and shrimp
Send your taste buds soaring with the intermingling of these mouth-watering flavors. Serve with a cool and crisp Caesar salad, warm garlic bread and tall glasses of Nestea with a twist of lemon.
- 1 package (9-oz.) Fettuccine
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 can (14.5-oz.) chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled , deveined
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Melt butter in large skillet.
- Add onion, and garlic
- ook until onion is tender.
- Add chicken broth and cornstarch
- Mix until smooth.
- cook until sauce is thickened and translucent.
- Add shrimp, parsley and lemon juice;
- Cook until shrimp turns pink.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Toss pasta with shrimp mixture.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese.